- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Case Worker Job
Job Number: GHI16300
Job Title: Case Worker
Department: IHH 3285 Johnston Team C - 5303285
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
• Bachelor's degree in Human Services field such as Social Work, Psychology, and Rehabilitation Services preferred.
• Two years’ experience in Human Services preferred.
• Experience working with individuals with substance abuse, sexual abuse, and/or involvement with criminal justice system is preferred.
Under the supervision of the Program Manager and/or Team Leader provides case management, rehabilitation, and crisis interventions and outreach services in home, office, and community settings to adults with serious long-term mental illness. Collaborates with psychiatric and allied mental health team in assessment, diagnosis, intervention and treatment planning by performing the following duties. Conduct substance abuse treatment with clients in need in accordance with the 12 core functions of substance abuse counseling as defined by the ICRC.