- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Office Manager Job
Job Number: LPG18708
Job Title: Office Manager
Department: Jamestown Family Provider - 8053531
Facility: Lifespan Physician Group, Inc. - Newport
Location: Newport, RI
- Graduate of an accredited medical business education program or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or health care administration preferred.
- Two years related experience in the management or administration of a physician practice or hospital outpatient department.
- Demonstrated ability to manage office operations and supervise staff effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of computer business applications.
The Office Manager reports to the Dept Head/Practice Manager. Oversees the daily non-clinical administrative operations of assigned office(s), and supervises non-clinical office staff. Participates in the creation of office policies and procedures and ensures their implementation, especially in the area of patient service. Trains, schedules, and supervises office staff to ensure adequate clinician support. Works collaboratively with the billing team to ensure staff compliance with billing requirements to maximize revenue collection. Participates in implementing new programs and makes recommendations for change to promote office efficiency and effectiveness.