- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
RN - Outreach Job
Job Number: GHI18530
Job Title: Registered Nurse Outreach
Department: IHH 3283 Johnston Team A - 5303283
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
To provide medical and clinical consultations to dually diagnosed (psychiatrically disabled/ chemically dependent) clients in the IHH. Conduct substance abuse treatment with clients in need according to the 12 core functions of substance abuse counseling as defined by the ICRC.
• Registered Nurse, with Diploma from recognized School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and at least two years of psychiatric nursing experience; or one year of psychiatric nursing experience and course work toward a graduate degree.
• Certification as a Chemical Dependency Professional or Counselor in Training (CIT), (or working toward certification). Hold a valid and current Rhode Island Registered Nurse License.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Valid drivers license and use of car during normal working hours, or other means of transportation to complete major functions of job.
• Automobile liability insurance coverage for vehicle being used in accordance with Center requirements.
• CPR training within 90 working days of employment and maintained annually.
• Attain QMHP certification.