- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Account Liaison Job
Job Number: LHM15147
Job Title: Account Liaison
Department: VNA Technicare Overhead - 3042795
Facility: Lifespan Home Medical
Location: Lincoln, RI
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in health services, health education, business administration, or the equivalent.
Minimum three to five years of current relevant healthcare professional experience in a healthcare setting or in a human service agency.
Level of knowledge in healthcare delivery systems and services, clinical issues, discharge planning processes, third-party pay or regulations and the like, as may have been obtained through experience in such roles as healthcare sales, discharge planner, case manager, or similar position.
Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- A basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software programs, including e-mail and Outlook Calendar, and basic keyboard skills are also required.
The Account Liaison reports to the Director, Respiratory, Pulmonary & Neuro Services. Functions as liaison between Lifespan Home Medical (LHM) and parties responsible for discharging patients with durable medical equipment. Is responsible for selling and servicing all LHM products and services at Lifespan hospitals and outlying facilities. All activities are carried out in consideration of aging processes, human development stages, and cultural patterns.