- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Advanced Practice Providers Job
Job Number: RIH13728
Job Title: Advanced Practice provider
Department: Adult Oncology - 1012425
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
· Masters of Science Degree, Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program. Specialty certification required.
· Baccalaureate in Nursing
· Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
Two years related experience as RN in acute care hospital setting and preferred 1-2 years experience as a nurse practitioner.
The Nurse Practitioner is accountable to facilitate a quality hospital experience and outcome for patients within a cost-effective time frame. The Nurse Practitioner I will be responsible to the Medical Director of Patient Services and responsible for overseeing the progress of a specific caseload of patients across the care continuum to include pre-admission and post-discharge when feasible. Acts as an educator, consultant, and liaison to healthcare providers caring for the patients across the care continuum.