- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Business Development Community & Provider Liaison Job
Job Number: NH14871
Job Title: Business Development Community & Provider Liaison
Department: Executive Offices - 1304805
Facility: Newport Hospital
Location: Newport, RI
· Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare profession, business administration or communications/marketing.
· Valid driver’s license.
Qualifications - Experience:
· Three years of related progressively responsible work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
· Personable with strong communication skills across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
· Ability to develop and manage professional relationships with people at all levels of the organization and with external customers.
· Ability to collect and analyze data.
· Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, and complaint resolution skills. Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work independently.
· Ability to multi-task well, handle competing priorities and have an assertive communication style.
Position Title: Business Development Community & Provider Liaison
Reports To: Director of Business Development
Responsible for supporting Business Development activities and promoting community engagement. Manages the on-boarding process for new providers and assists in the development of programming to support strategic service lines. Facilitates the planning and execution of special events geared to promote brand awareness of hospital services.
· Works with internal and external audiences to build awareness and position Newport Hospital as the hospital of choice for Newport County and beyond.
· Creates lasting relationships with community stakeholders (schools, businesses, senior centers).
· Develops, oversees and expands the community lecture series and other educational programming.
· On-boards new providers utilizing a 30/60/90 day outreach plan.
· Must be available to work flexible and/or non-traditional work hours.