- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinical Manager Job
Job Number: RIH13671
Job Title: Clinical Manager Main 6
Department: Admin Adult Services Medical - 1012201
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
· Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing required.
· Masters Degree preferred (Nursing or related Healthcare field acceptable).
· Consideration will be given to internal candidates committed to completing a Masters program.
· Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
· Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
· Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
· Minimum of five years progressive clinical experience plus two years of administrative experience.
· Strong interpersonal/negotiation/mediation skills and demonstrated effective leadership in an environment with culturally diverse needs and abilities of staff.
· Maintains clinical competency, in order to understand processes and identify barriers to improve the quality of patient care.
· Develops and maintains expertise in the field to address questions and provide strategic direction for quality.
The Clinical Manager reports to the VP/Associate Chief Nursing Officer. Serves as the lead on-site administrator throughout the hospital providing continuity of hospital operations. Assists and supports management and staff to achieve hospital goals and standards.