- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinical Manager Job
Job Number: RIH13577
Job Title: Clinical Manager -Coop3
Department: Admin Adult Services Surgical - 1012202
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
· Baccalaureate in Nursing; Master required (Nursing or related Health Care field acceptable). Consideration will be given to internal candidates committed to completing a Masters program.
· Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
· Strong leadership skills
3-5 years manager experience.
The Clinical Manager has 24-hour responsibility of one or more patient units for directing and coordinating resources for the delivery of care to the patients and families. The Clinical Manager works in partnership with the appropriate Director and the Assistant Clinical Manager to provide leadership to the unit staff caring for patients.