- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinical Manager - Oncology-Infusion Clinic Job
Job Number: RIH18496
Job Title: Clinical Manager Oncology/Infusion Clinic
Department: Infusion Center E Greenwich - 1012433
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
• Baccalaureate in Nursing; Master required (Nursing or related Health Care field acceptable). Consideration will be given to internal candidates committed to completing a Masters program.
• Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
• Strong leadership skills
Five years relevant experience.
Under the leadership of the Director of the Lifespan Cancer Institute the Clinical Manager is responsible for translating and supporting the goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the Infusion Clinic into action within the framework of Lifespan’s mission and vision statement. Maintains the standards of nursing practice and the Oncology Nursing Society through the delivery of patient care. Has the delegated authority to make decisions in the areas of patient care delivery, human resource management and budgetary development and compliance. All essential functions performed in this position reflect the age-specific and cultural needs of the patients.