- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinical Manager - PICU Job
Job Number: RIH15348
Job Title: Clinical Manager - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Department: Children's Patient Services - 1012124
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
· Baccalaureate in Nursing; Master required (Nursing or related Health Care field acceptable). Consideration will be given to internal candidates committed to completing a Masters program.
· Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
· Strong leadership skills
Five years relevant experience.
Exciting opportunity to join Rhode Island’s only pediatric hospital and become part of our management team. The Pediatric ICU is a 16 bed unit with a 2 to 1 patient ratio, that can flex to 3:1 depending on acuity. The PICU at Hasbro Children’s Hospital is a two time winner of the Silver Beacon Award and a Center of Excellence Award for ECMO. The Clinical Manager has responsibility of the PICU, directing and coordinating resources for the delivery of care to the patients and families. The Clinical Manager works in partnership with the appropriate Director and the Assistant Clinical Manager to provide leadership to the unit staff caring for patients In addition the department has a growing number of certified registered Nurses, and Excellence Governance Group and are participants in solutions for patient safety collaboration.