- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinician - Child & Family Outreach Job
Job Number: GHI15796
Job Title: Clinician - Child and Family Outreach - Co-Occuring Disorders
Department: Child & Family Pawtucket - 5302320
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
• Master’s Degree in social work or a related mental health field according to CIS certification standards and other credentialing guidelines with commercial insurers.
• Must be a qualified Medicaid practitioner as per DCYF regulation.
• Experience working with children who have autism spectrum disorders or and relevant experience providing mental health treatment to this population.
Provides clinical and crisis intervention services to children and youth who have behavioral health disorders and their families. Treatment is provided in the clients’ homes and community, along with care coordination with schools, physicians, and other providers. In addition to providing intensive services to youth with general behavior health disorders, this position includes specialized treatment for youth with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.