- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinician - Emergency Services Job
Job Number: GHI15736
Job Title: Emergency Services Clinician - Charlestown, RI
Department: Emergency Services So County - 5303521
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Position Location: Charlestown, Rhode Island
Position Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in social work from an accredited school of social work.
- LICSW, LMFT, LMHC or related is preferred.
- Must have or obtain Rhode Island licensure (LCSW) within six (6) months of initial employment.
- Must apply and successfully obtain LICSW and/or ACSW during appropriate time table,
- Must apply for and actively pursue credentialing for certification in substance abuse (LCDP).
- Documentation of field placement in Human Service Agency and supervision by a Master's level clinician or documentation of employment in a clinical setting with weekly supervision by a Master's level supervisor.
- To provide diagnostic and treatment services to an assigned caseload of children, adolescents, adults and families and to establish links with other community services. Emergency Service clinician will perform center, hospital or community based crisis evaluations and screenings for level of care.