- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Clinician - Emergency Services Job
Job Number: GHI14523
Job Title: Emergency Services Clinician
Department: Crisis Pawtucket - 5302250
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Masters degree (MA), MSW, M.Ed., LCSW or LICSW preferred.
Must be eligible for "Qualified Mental Health Professional" status.
- Emergency Service Clinician performs assessments and emergency evaluations at the center and various community locations when indicated.
- Provide clients in need with crisis intervention and symptom stabilization, emergency evaluation, care coordination, consultation and education, recreational services and case management. Services will be coordinated with family and other professionals or concerned parties. Conduct substance abuse treatment with clients in need according to the 12 core functions of substance abuse counseling as defined by the "ICRC."
- Provides emergency services at the consumer's home and in the community in coordination with others such as peers, police, hospitals and social service or medical agencies.
- Participates in treatment planning, meetings and difficult case conferences when necessary for specific consumers.