- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Communications Associate Job
Job Number: EPB15678
Job Title: Per Diem Communications Associate
Department: Switchboard - 1204462
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Reception or customer service and switchboard experience preferred.
- Basic computer and telephone skills required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills required to positively represent the Hospital in greeting visitors and patients.
Demonstrated verbal communication skills to effectively process a high volume of calls.
Demonstrated ability to respond to all customer and emergency calls in a confident, rapid, accurate, customer friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to use telephone, computer, radio and other equipment.
- Under the general supervision of the Manager of HIS/Patient Access, is responsible for coordinating communications and maintaining privacy and security of Hospital patients and staff by managing telecommunications, processing visitors, and implementing emergency response procedures.
- Works closely with families, visitors, clinical staff, employees, admissions staff, security and all hospital departments.
- Operates telecommunications, paging and emergency radio system and manages security visitor check in procedures at the main Hospital entrance.