- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Contact Center Associate Job
Job Number: TMH15670
Job Title: Contact Center Associate
Department: Call Center - 1104465
Facility: The Miriam Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
- A level of knowledge normally obtained through completion of high school or its equivalent.
- Basic Medical Terminology in order to respond and direct calls to the appropriate physician, clinic, emergency facility, etc.
- One year experience in a call center or answering service environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all team members.
- Must have Proficient written and verbal communication skills to effectively process a high volume of calls and telephone requests.
- Respond to all customer and emergency calls in a confident, rapid, accurate, pleasant and professional manner.
- Requires exceptional and critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Requires strong communication, customer service, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
- Ability to prioritize work flow according to pre-set instructions.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Under the general supervision of the Contact Center Supervisor and following established policies and procedures, performs Contact Center tasks for all Lifespan Affiliates using computer telephony integration (CTI) equipment.
- Responsible for taking complete messages for all Answering Service Clients and responding to a high volume of calls.
- Receive and direct incoming, outgoing, non-emergency and emergency type calls for all Lifespan Affiliates.