- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Director of Physician Practices Job
Job Number: LPG17394
Job Title: Director, Physician Practice, Lifespan Physician Group (LPG) Newport
Department: LPG Newport Administration - 8053519
Facility: Newport Hospital
Location: Newport, RI
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Master’s Degree in business, healthcare or related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years of physician practice management experience preferably in a large, integrated health system.
- Prior Epic experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to develop credible relationships throughout the system.
- Ability to use metrics to track performance.
Lifespan Physician Group, Inc (LPG) is a not for profit corporation that has been organized to provide accountable, patient centered, high quality, efficient, value based, and innovative care to serve the health needs of communities in Rhode Island and elsewhere, including those served by the hospitals affiliated with the Lifespan.
All of Lifespan’s employees follow the Lifespan Shared Values: Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence to guide their everyday actions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, LPG, and, to the President, Newport Hospital, the director is responsible for the overall administrative, operational and financial functions for our multispecialty/ multisite practice in Newport and surrounding communities. Responsibilities also include: maximizing staff development and effectiveness; implementing the strategic plan; and, aligning LPG’s plan with Newport Hospital and with the system.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status or national origin. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.