- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Job Number: TMH16058
Job Title: Per Diem Electrician
Department: Plant Operations - 1104440
Facility: The Miriam Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
- Equivalent to completion of four years of high school or vocational training plus three years electrician apprenticeship. Knowledge of electrical building codes.
- Master Electrician license required.
Five years of Hospital related experience preferred.
Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or Crew Chief, responsible for all high and certain low voltage electric equipment, systems, and system operation within the Hospital and its related buildings.