- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Environmental Services Aide Job
Job Number: TMH17113
Job Title: Environmental Services Aide
Department: Environmental Services - 1104330
Facility: The Miriam Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
High school graduate or equivalent level of education preferred
Effective interpersonal communication skills. Read, write legibly and speak English.
One to three months to proficiently perform all basic duties.
Under direct supervision of the Environmental Services Supervisor, performs a variety of cleaning duties to maintain an assigned area of the hospital, or its related buildings, in a sanitary and orderly condition.