- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
HVAC Mechanic Job
Job Number: RIH15694
Job Title: HVAC Mechanic
Department: Engineers - 1014422
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
- Ability to install, troubleshoot and repair heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air conditioning and related systems within a large hospital complex.
- Knowledge generally acquired through completion of two to three years, formal training in heating, ventilation and refrigeration or equivalent.
- Requires State of Rhode Island Refrigeration Journeyman License and EPA Refrigeration License.
- Completion of year years accredited Apprenticeship HVAC Program.
- Inspects, repairs and performs all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to the hospital heating, air conditioning and ventilating systems and related equipment.
- Responds to all trade problems for the Facilities Management Department on of-shifts and weekends.