- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Job Number: RIH14544
Job Title: LPN
Department: Ambulatory Svc Ophthamology - 1012443
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
· Must have current licensure to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
· Successful completion of the hospital’s patient care delivery orientation program, which includes entry level credentialing of selected skills.
· Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
Two years medical/surgical nursing experience and telemetry experience is required.
Two years endoscopy experience preferred.
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Manager and the general supervision of the Professional, Registered Nurse, assists in caring for patient and/or families from admission to discharge with consideration of the aging process throughout the lifespan, including all developmental stages as well as cultural patterns.