- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Laundry Aide Job
Job Number: RIH18378
Job Title: Laundry Aide I
Department: Laundry - 1014360
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
Under general supervision, but according to established policies and procedures, performs the duties listed below.
Ability to follow precise instructions for folding, and counting correct number of pieces.
Knowledge of clothes and materials when working the sewing area.
Ability to read and write English.
Clerical and numerical ability to maintain simple records, count inventory and take orders from linen by telephone.
A minimum of one year sewing experience is required (sewing room only).