- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Lease Coordinator-Housing Job
Job Number: LCS15198
Job Title: Lease Coordinator-Housing
Department: Property Management - 0014940
Facility: Corporate Headquarters
Location: Providence, RI
- Knowledge of accounting practices normally acquired with some college.
- Associates degree in business desired.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist designation desired.
- Prior experience in the monitoring and analysis of budgets is desired.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization as well as persons outside of Lifespan.
- Organizational skills to gather, assemble and maintain data from a wide variety of sources.
- Analytical ability to compile and develop a variety of department reports and to reconcile account activity as well as research and resolve errors.
- Working knowledge of database, spreadsheet, word processing and graphical computer software.
- Proficient typing skills to efficiently input data, edit computer systems and prepare a variety of documents.
The Property Management Lease Coordinator-Housing, reports to the Supervisor Residential Leasing. Under supervision, develops and maintains the lease revenue tracking system for HUD and non-HUD apartment rentals.
- Interviews applicants for Section 8 eligibility and agency owned apartment eligibility.
- Implements HUD regulations and rules.
- Interviews tenants for interim and annual recertification's'.
- Transmits monthly HUD billing.
- Collects rent and security deposits and records transactions in the housing software.
- Maintains tenant files in accordance with HUD and RI Housing standards.
- Evaluates alternatives and makes sound decisions independently.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills both internally and externally.
- Handles confrontation constructively.
- Updates changes to the Wait List according to HUD standards.
- Performs other duties as required.