- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Manager - Nurse Recruiting Job
Job Number: LCS16881
Job Title: Manager Nurse Recruiting
Department: Talent Acquisition - 0015262
Facility: Corporate Headquarters
Location: Providence, RI
Bachelor’s degree required. Registered Nurse (RN) or other clinical credential highly desired.QUALIFICATIONS-EXPERIENCE:
- Five plus years recruitment and/or staffing experience in a professional environment.
- Healthcare industry experience required, and previous RN or other clinical experience experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of success leading a small team within the nurse recruitment field
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply policies, procedures, and laws related to employment activities.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills essential.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively in sensitive and confidential issues by telephone, in writing, and in face-to-face contacts with the public and with associates at all levels of the Company.
Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the Manager of Recruiting will be responsible for owning and managing the ongoing recruitment and selection of qualified talent for open positions witihin the nursing discipline. The Manager drives the recruiting strategy for the nurse population at Lifespan, and manages a team of recruiters to ensure they are meeting the needs of the healthcare system. The Manager will build relationships with Lifespan’s leaders, educational institutions/programs (e.g., with various universities, colleges, and training programs) and other stakeholders.