- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Job Number: TMH15261
Job Title: General Mechanic II - Per Diem
Department: FM Buildings & Grounds - 1104419
Facility: The Miriam Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
High school graduate or equivalent.
Three months of experience in general renovation and repair work. Knowledge of hand and power tool operation. Ability to read and understand operating instructions and manuals.
Under general supervision of Construction Supervisor and within Hospital and department policies and procedures, performs a variety of duties including demolition, working with wood concrete, plaster, moving furniture and equipment, electrical and plumbing installation or repair, and other duties required to complete a construction project.