- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB14782
Job Title: Milieu Associate I/Mental Health Worker - Pediatric Partial Program, Per Diem
Department: Pediatric Partial Program - 1202138
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Behavioral or mental health experience is preferred.
The Pediatric Partial Hospital Program is a highly specialized family-based day treatment and comprehensive evaluation program for very young children from infancy through age seven, who have serious emotional, behavioral, feeding, sleeping or relationship problems.
Position Summary:Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic milieu treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Provides a variety of direct care services to psychiatrically/behaviorally/emotionally impaired youngsters.
- Supervises assigned children in daily routines and assists with activities of daily living.
- Participates in maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Supports and contributes to the development of residential care plans/behavioral management.