- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB17107
Job Title: Milieu Associate I
Department: Craft at East Providence - 1202135
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
Under the direction of Nurse Manager/Milieu Supervisor and Unit Charge RN. is responsible for the care and safety of assigned children. As a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team, assumes primary milieu therapist role. Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic milieu treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of a registered nurse. Provides services to children/adolescents.
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Current Bradley Hospital Crisis Management certification or enrollment in Bradley Hospital course.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current ERS, OSHA and Safety Certification.