- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB17552
Job Title: Milieu Associate I/Mental Health Worker - OCD Program, Per Diem
Department: Pedi Anxiety Resrch Ctr (PARC) - 1202112
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Behavioral or mental health experience is preferred.
Since 1999, the Pediatric Anxiety Research Center (PARC) at Bradley Hospital has assessed and treated children with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and other anxiety disorders through an outpatient anxiety clinic and research studies. Each of PARC’s offered services is designed to bring about vital improvements in the lives of children with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) or other forms of anxiety.
Milieu Associate Position Summary:
Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic milieu treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Provides services to children/adolescents.
- Supervises assigned children/adolescents in daily routines and assists with activities of daily living.
- Participates in maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Supports and contributes to the development of residential care plans/behavioral management.