- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB17626
Job Title: Milieu Associate I - Intensive Behavioral Treatment
Department: Home Based Autism IBT - 1202484
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Currently holding or pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field is preferred.
- Direct care / mental health experience with young children is preferred.
- Per Diem weekly requirements include a minimum of 6-10 hours per week.
- Reliable transportation is required.
The Intensive Behavioral Treatment (IBT) Program of Bradley Hospital is seeking Per Diem Milieu Associates to conduct home-based therapy with children (ages 2 to 7) diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders and a variety of cognitive and behavioral issues. The IBT program is based on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and frequent positive reinforcement to promote the child’s language, social, play, and self-care skills. Therapy sessions are typically a 3-hour duration and involve the teaching of behavioral skills in a one-to-one trial format as well as the use of incidental teaching techniques to promote generalization of learning compatible with the child’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). The goal of intensive behavioral treatment is to teach adaptive, daily living, social, communication, and play-area skills so that children may function in the least restrictive environments.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status or national origin. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.