- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB17918
Job Title: Milieu Associate I/Mental Health Worker
Department: Adolescent Inpatient Units - 1202133
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Behavioral or mental health experience is preferred.
Bradley Hospital's adolescent inpatient services are for children ages 13 to 18, who suffer from serious emotional and behavioral disorders and are in need of short-term stabilization, assessment and treatment for suicidal, aggressive or other unsafe behaviors. The unit features 30 private adolescent rooms located in small quiet pods that enable staff to closely monitor and quickly respond to patients.
Milieu Associate Position Summary:
Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic milieu treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Provides services to children/adolescents.
- Supervises assigned children/adolescents in daily routines and assists with activities of daily living.
- Participates in maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Supports and contributes to the development of residential care plans/behavioral management.