- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Milieu Associate Job
Job Number: EPB18844
Job Title: Milieu Associate
Department: DD Partial Hospital Program - 1202300
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Current Bradley Hospital Safety Care Certification.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current ERS, OSHA and Safety Certification.
Under the direction of Clinical Nurse Manager, Unit Charge RN, and daily monitoring by the MA III, is responsible for the care and safety of assigned children. As a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team, assumes primary Milieu Associate II role. Is responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic milieu care plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of a registered nurse. Provides care to children/adolescents under the direction of the RN.