- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Nurse - Summer Camp Job
Job Number: GRA18602
Job Title: Nurse Summer Camp
Department: Autism Project Summer Camp - 5353572
Facility: RI Autism Project, Inc.
Location: Johnston, RI
SUMMARY: A TAP Nurse ensures the health and safety of all on-site campers, Team members and visitors; administers basic first aid and medications and responds to emergencies as necessary.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in all TAP Team Trainings as required.
• Monitor health of campers and Team members participating in camp activities.
• Assist parents and Team members with medical and health questions.
• Educate Team members on health and safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to, basic first aid, Epi-Pen and serve as a resource for emergency response procedures.
• Manage camp Nurse’s office/area; ensure the office/area is clean, organized, and well-maintained.
• Maintain supply inventory; inform Camp Director of any necessary purchases.
• Work effectively with co-workers, as a team and collaborate on various responsibilities
• Serve as a positive role model to campers and Team members
• Exhibit TAP Core Values at all times and adhere to all Company Policies
• Other duties as assigned.
• Pediatric nursing experience (preferred)
• Proven success in working with children and young adults with medical conditions, including but not limited to; food allergies, diabetes, seizure disorders (preferred)
• Proven success in working with children and young adults with special needs and/or disabilities (preferred)
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Valid license as a professional RN
• First Aid Certification