- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Nursing Assistant Job
Job Number: RIH16671
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Department: Unit CCC 3 - 1012022
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
1. High school graduate or its equivalent.
2. Entry level credentialing of selected skills.
3. Current Rhode Island registration as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
4. Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
5. Basic knowledge of the hospital’s patient care delivery orientation program.
6. Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
Two years medical surgical experience.
Prior Endoscopy experiences preferred.
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Manager and the general supervision of the Professional Registered Nurse, assists in caring for patient and/or families from admission to discharge with consideration of the aging process throughout the lifespan, including all developmental states as well as cultural patterns.