- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Nursing Student Associate Job
Job Number: RIH13267
Job Title: Nursing Student Associate - Adult
Department: Nurse Training Program - 1012185
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
1. Nursing student in NLN-accredited academic program (Diploma, Associate Degree in Nursing, Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing).
2. Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
3. Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS).
Two practicums in the acute care setting.
The Nursing Student Associate functions under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse and is responsible to the Clinical Manager of the various departments. She/he assists the registered nurse in caring for patients and families within the framework of the nursing practice group and is reflective of a student of registered nursing.