- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Senior Clinical Therapist - Children's Outpatient Services Job
Job Number: GHI14363
Job Title: Sr Clinical Therapist - Children's Outpatient Services
Department: Child Outpatient - 5302350
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
- Must be an independently licensed (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW) professional with at least 3 years' experience/training in behavioral health.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with children, adolescents and their families.
Necessary Special Requirements:
- Ability to work as a multi-disciplinary team member, ability to accept, establish and maintain working relationships with diverse populations of clients and staff, ability to maintain objectivity and ability to maintain perspective under stress; resilience.
- Ability to communicate with clients and other staff face-to-face and by telephone.
- Maintain valid driver's license / insurance and use of own vehicles for transportation of clients when agency vehicles are not available during normal working hours, or other means of transportation to complete major functions of job
- Ability to obtain and maintain C.P.R. certification.
- Ensure, monitors and provides day-to-day clinical services provided within the Outpatient Treatment Facility.
- Provide comprehensive clinical services as part of a multi-disciplinary team, assessment crisis intervention, behavioral skill training, case management, education and counseling services to clients and to provide clinical consultation services to the team in order to assist clients in achieving treatment and rehabilitation goals.
- Provide individual brief treatment and support to clients and their families in order to assist in developing coping skills for behavioral management and controlling psychiatric symptoms as prescribed in the treatment plan.
- Facilitate support group sessions as assigned.