- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Patient Care Attendant Job
Job Number: RIH18941
Job Title: Patient Care Attendant
Department: Medical Float Pool - 1012183
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
Under the general direction of the Registered Nurse, observes assigned patients and reports observations that may place the patient at risk for injury (intentional or unintentional harm) as well as changes in the patient’s cognitive and mental status. Assists in promoting a safe and caring patient environment.
High School graduate or its equivalent preferred.
Ability to converse and socialize with patient.
Ability to follow instruction and observe safety precautions.
Previous experience as a volunteer preferred.