- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Pharmacy Intern Job
Job Number: RIH18590
Job Title: Pharmacy Intern PD
Department: Pharmacy - 1013091
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
Under the supervision of a pharmacist and direction of a technician group leader or technician specialist, performs a variety of technical and support tasks designed to assist pharmacists in the formulation, preparation, dispensing and delivery of medications and pharmaceutical supplies in accordance with established policies and procedures, and in keeping with the scope of services provided and in consideration to the age of the patients being served.
• Current enrollment in no less than the third (3rd) year in an accredited college of pharmacy as a student in good standing.
• Maintains current unrestricted licensure as a pharmacy intern in the State of Rhode Island.
• One to three months on-the-job training to become familiar with duties and responsibilities and departmental procedures.
• Possesses basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.