- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Pharmacy Technician Job
Job Number: RIH15248
Job Title: 40hrs- Rotating - Pharmacy Technician-Pharmacy
Department: Pharmacy - 1013091
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
· High school graduate or equivalence degree. Completion of one to two years of college preferred.
· Successful completion (minimum grade = B) of a high school or college level course in algebra.
Maintains current licensure as a pharmacy technician II in the State of Rhode Island.
Maintains current national pharmacy technician certification.
Possesses basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Comparable work experience preferably in a health care related field.
Under the supervision of a pharmacist and direction of a technician group leader or technician specialist, performs a variety of technical and support tasks designed to assist pharmacists in the formulation, preparation, dispensing and delivery of medications and pharmaceutical supplies in accordance with established policies and procedures, and in keeping with the scope of services provided and in consideration to the age of the patients being served.