- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Program Manager - Child & Family Outreach Job
Job Number: GHI15840
Job Title: Program Manager, Child & Family Outreach
Department: Child & Family Pawtucket - 5302320
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
- Independent Licensure required in social work, LICSW, or related field as approved by DCYF contract.
- Must be a qualified Medicaid practitioner and privileged to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Must have supervisory and relevant human service experience.
Supervises and manages the CFTO treatment program by performing the following duties:
Provide clinical supervision and administrative oversight to all clinicians and case managers providing CFTO services. Supervision will include the monitoring and evaluation of performance, support, training and guidance.
Hires, trains and orients staff.
Completed annual staff performance and competency evaluations in a timely manner.
Assists in the development of treatment services which are responsive to the needs of children and their families and which optimize opportunities for children to remain successfully within their own families and communities.
Monitor and ensure compliance with DCYF contact mandates.
Network with the community agencies, service providers, schools and hospitals.
Facilitate regular treatment staff meetings.
Participate in the process of program evaluation and development.
Provide direct treatment services to children and their families on a limited basis as assigned.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed.