- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Program Manager - Child & Family Outreach Job
Job Number: GHI15135
Job Title: Program Manager, Child & Family Outreach (Charlestown, RI)
Department: Child & Family Pawtucket - 5302320
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
- Licensed Independent Practitioner in social work or related field as approved by DCYF contract.
- Must be a qualified Medicaid practitioner and privileged to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Must have supervisory and relevant human service experience.
- Provides direct treatment and clinical supervision to therapists who are working in the homes with children and youth who have behavioral health challenges and their families. Must have knowledge and competence in trauma-informed, evidence-based practices for treating children who have general behavioral health disorders and their families.
- Clinical responsibilities include conducting client assessments, developing treatment plans and intervention strategies, overseeing team caseloads, monitoring outcomes, and providing direct in-home and outpatient treatment.
- Administrative responsibilities include training and supervising team clinicians.