- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
RN - Pediatrics Job
Job Number: RIH16611
Job Title: 24hr Registered Nurse Pediatric Novice Float
Department: Children'S Float - 1012120
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
1. Baccalaureate in Nursing preferred.
2. Must have current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in another state that participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact.
3. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Manager (or designee) implement, supervise and evaluate the nursing care of each patient using a nursing process and in accordance with established hospital and departmental policies and procedures. From admission to discharge plan with consideration of the aging process throughout the life span, including all developmental stages as well as cultural patterns.