- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Research Student Job
Job Number: TMH18267
Job Title: Research Student
Department: 2MINF Godleski HCC - 7861035
Facility: TMH Mass Work Location
Location: Boston, MA
Undergraduate Student, some academic/medical research experience preferred.
Position located at Boston University School of Medicine.
Job duties: The student will learn basic molecular and virology techniques. He will become proficient in tissue culture techniques. He will amplify and analyze HIV sequences from patient samples. He will engineer recombinant plasmids and generate virus stocks. He will also learn basic neutralization and antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity assays.