- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Residential Care Counselor Job
Job Number: EPB14848
Job Title: Residential Care Counselor (Per DIem) - Hill House
Department: CADD Hill House - 1202137
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
Hours: Per Diem (3+ shifts monthly). Rotating as needed.
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field. (Equivalent experience may be substituted for educational requirements).
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Responsible for the care and safety of assigned children.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team, assumes primary residential care counselor role.
- Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic residential treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of the Residential Care Supervisor