- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Residential Case Worker Job
Job Number: GHI16788
Job Title: Residential Case Worker
Department: Cortland - 5303212
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
• Associates Degree in Human Services field or a combination of education and prior work or life experience that the organization deems comparable.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Maintain flexibility toward work schedules. Ability to work schedule as posted and assigned, to include weekends and holidays.
• Ability to perform routine household chores involving some lifting and bending.
• Ability to communicate with clients and other staff face to face and by telephone.
• Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certification and first aid training and monitor client’s vital signs as required.
• Maintain a valid chauffeur’s license and capacity to use the program van or personally owned vehicle to transport clients in personally owned vehicle to day-activity program , medical appointments, other appointments and clinical appointments when necessary and to respond to medical emergencies and disaster evacuations.
Maximize residents’ success, satisfaction and ownership in their living and working environment through effective skills-trainings and relationship building. To maintain a safe, clean and therapeutic environment within the residential program. To provide client driven services that ensures quality and excellence in client care and the facility of client recovery.