- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Respiratory Care Equipment Technician Job
Job Number: RIH18987
Job Title: Respiratory Care Equipment Technician
Department: Respiratory Care - 1013071
Facility: Rhode Island Hospital
Location: Providence, RI
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Care Clinical Supervisor and according to procedure, prepares, transports, sets up and checks respiratory therapy equipment in both routine and emergency situations.
High School graduate with the ability to read, write, and understand English, to read graphs and gauges, and keep records.
Numerical and clerical ability to read graphs and gauges and keep simple records.
Six to twelve months on the job training to learn the proper set up and use of respiratory therapy equipment.