- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Senior Applications Analyst - EPIC Job
Job Number: LCS13894
Job Title: Sr. EPIC Application Analyst
Department: Application Development - 0014904
Facility: Corporate Headquarters
Location: Providence, RI
Consistently applies the corporate values of respect, honesty and fairness and the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the people of the region through the provision of customer-friendly, geographically accessible and high-value services within the environment of a comprehensive integrated academic health system. Is responsible for knowing and acting in accordance with the principles of the Lifespan Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Orient and train new employees; schedule assigned employees; provide guidance and counsel to employees; provide input to performance appraisal. On a project basis may provide functional supervision of Applications Analysts.
Under the general supervision of the Applications Manager, provides analysis and programming to assist in the selection, implementation and ongoing support of application software including all interfaces necessary to assure a high value, widely accessible, comprehensive, integrated information network which meets customer needs.