- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Senior Clinical Research Assistant Job
Job Number: EPB14917
Job Title: Sr. Clinical Research Assistant - RICART Outreach & Engagement, 40 hours/week
Department: RI-CART - 7127507
Facility: Bradley Hospital
Location: East Providence, RI
· BA or BS, preferably in social work, public health, or related field
· Two years experience in research or human services
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bilingual skills (Spanish) strongly desired
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Understanding of ASD and related disorders strongly desired
· The Outreach and engagement position is based at Bradley Hospital, East Providence, RI, but will require travel throughout RI and surrounding area. Flexibility with evening and weekend hours required. Personal transportation is required.
The Rhode Island Consortium for Autism Research and Treatment (RI-CART), a collaborative research partnership between Bradley Hospital, Brown University, Women & Infants Hospital, and multiple other partners, seeks a senior research assistant to assist with outreach, communications, and engagement with community partners. The primary functions of this position are to enhance engagement with our community partners through ongoing communication and collaboration on behalf of our families and research. Work may include, but is not limited to:
Secure and coordinate RI-CART participation in community events sponsored by RI-CART and by consortium partners, as well as public events in order to recruit interested participants and provide informational materials to professionals/agencies in our catchment area. Track tasks for all events, outreach initiatives, and communications. Network with community resources to create educational and social events on behalf of RI-CART families. Educate and engage area agencies in the purpose of the research.
Serve as an active member of the RI-CART Outreach Committee.
Serve as liaison between RI-CART and marketing support resources.
Assist with enrollment scheduling, including initial outreach to families, coordinating RA/ADOS assessor schedules, liaise with satellite recruitment sites, follow up with referral sources. Provide ongoing updates/reports to RI-CART leadership team.
Assist with email communication campaigns to families and community partners, including securing content from contributors, assist with newsletters, and maintain an up to date distribution list.
Assist with maintaining an up to date RI-CART resource manual.
Assist with overseeing volunteers/students.