- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Senior Service Desk Analyst Job
Job Number: LCS15461
Job Title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
Department: Planning & Architecture - 0014925
Facility: Corporate Headquarters
Location: Providence, RI
Two years of IT call center experience or a two or four-year degree or A+ certification. Minimum two year’s customer service experience troubleshooting end user technology, both hardware and software.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Consistently applies the corporate values of respect, honesty and fairness and the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the people of the region through the provision of customer-friendly, geographically accessible and high-value services within the environment of a comprehensive integrated academic health system. Is responsible for knowing and acting in accordance with the principles of the Lifespan Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Provides level two analysis and customer support for all support areas;
- Responsible for thoroughly documenting all service requests, incidents, problems and each customer contact in designated tools;
- Issue documentation include the issue, updates, next actions and steps taken to resolve or satisfy;
- Possesses strong troubleshooting ability;
- Participates in on-call support coverage which includes, nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Adheres to company confidentiality and security requirements;
- Communicates effectively;
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism;
- Provide customer phone support, resolve technical issues, log and escalate calls as appropriate;
- Answers incoming calls in a professional, friendly and timely manner;
- Builds a strong relationship with end users by projecting a positive attitude and providing helpful support;
- Will have a necessary understanding of the services that Lifespan provides;
- Troubleshoot and problem solve efficiently by using active listening skills and asking pertinent, specific questions;
- Will work to handle any user problems before finding it necessary to escalate the issue to a higher level;
- Close incidents and requests in a timely manner within SLA, and follow up with all end users to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Follow all Service Desk processes and procedures and utilize knowledge articles to handle all of our customers incident and requests.
Other duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and communication skills are a must in this position. Basic knowledge in Widows Operating systems and knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure, and willingness to work any shift. Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.