- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Summer Camp Co-Lead Job
Job Number: GRA18604
Job Title: Summer Camp Co-Lead
Department: Autism Project Summer Camp - 5353572
Facility: RI Autism Project, Inc.
Location: Johnston, RI
Co-facilitate social skills groups for approximately 6 children and teens with autism in conjunction with another support staff member. Groups are formed based upon age and abilities of participants. Facilitators will run 2 to 3 groups per night. Groups will run in 12-15 week sessions; new children may be added during sessions based on enrollment.
Essential Job Functions
Social Skills Groups
• Be the lead person during assigned Social Skills groups.
• In conjunction with colleagues, develop activity plans for assigned groups, including curriculum, goals, activity sequence, and materials.
• Maintain goal sheets and progress notes for students within group.
• Maintain weekly billing sheets for students within group, submitting them weekly.
• Attend trainings and staff meetings associated with Social Skills groups.
• Communicate with families regarding their children’s group participation.
• Flexible work schedule including some nights and weekends when groups are running.
• Licensed professional with Rhode Island Dept. of Health (OT, SLP, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or BCBA)
• Knowledge of autism spectrum disorders a must along with training in current best practices for supporting individuals with autism.
• Willingness to work as a team member in a rapidly expanding NON-PROFIT agency.