- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Team Lead - Mental Health Outreach Job
Job Number: GHI11350
Job Title: Team Lead (Mental Health Outreach) - South County
Department: ACT South County - 5302282
Facility: Gateway Healthcare Inc.
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Position Location: Charlestown, RI (South County Team)
- Master's Degree in related field (MSW preferred) with at least two years of administrative and clinical experience with dual-diagnosed (psychiatrically disabled/chemically dependent) adults; or Registered Nurse with Diploma from recognized School of Nursing, or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and at least two years of psychiatric nursing experience or one year of psychiatric nursing experience and course work toward a graduate degree.
- To provide supervision and coordination of the team, which is designed to enhance the quality of life for dually diagnosed (psychiatrically disabled/chemically dependent) adults.
- Conduct substance abuse treatment with clients in need according to the 12 core functions of substance abuse counseling as defined by the ICRC.