- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Administrative & Clerical Jobs
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Case Management & Social Work Jobs
- Facilities & Engineering Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Non-Clinical Professional Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Rehab Services Jobs
- Science & Research Jobs
Therapeutic Integration Specialist - Teacher Assistant Job
Job Number: GCC11541
Job Title: Therapeutic Integration Specialist - Teacher Assistant
Department: Danforth Early Childhood - 5403613
Facility: Capital City Comm. Ctrs, Inc.
Location: Providence, RI
- AA degree or 2 years college credit in the fields of early childhood, special education, or psychology.
- At least 1 year supervised experience working with children with special needs, including social/emotional disorders and/or developmental disabilities.
- At least 2 years college coursework
- Completion of CPR & First Aid certifications
- Therapeutic integration services are designed to support successful participation of children with special developmental and behavioral needs within the typical early childhood environments. The responsibilities of the TIS are to provide general support and specific interventions designed for the assigned children.
- Support the engagement of the Kids Connect child with other children, staff, and in routine activities of the center
- Implement the Therapeutic Integration Plan and providing the accommodations and modifications necessary to maximize participation of the child as specified in the plan
- Communicate effectively with other classroom staff to keep them informed and involve them in the children’s interventions